Our client is looking for experienced Site Engineers who are available immediately to work on a massive tunnel infrastructure project in the heart of Aucklands CBD.
We are looking for Site Engineers available for an immediate start working for a major international construction giant in Auckland. They bring a large amount of experience delivering mega projects around the world & are now here in NZ to deliver a significant piece of Auckland infrastructure.
What's in it for you:
- You will play a fundamental role on a significant infrastructure project in Auckland's CBD
- Long term job security in one location with project duration being 4 years +
- Work for an internationally recognised construction giant
To be successful for this role you will need the following skills:
- Proven experience working in a site engineering position on heavy civils based infrastructure projects/sites
- Resilient mind set, ability to meet multiple deadlines and strong engineering design comprehension
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
If you have experience in roading, tunnelling, earthworks, rail or related civil construction and are looking for a Auckland based position with a well-regarded company don't delay in applying.
For more information contact Hamish Mclean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: LP68804
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|