Project & Site Engineers
We are looking for Project and Site Engineers to work on 3 of New Zealand's largest infrastructure projects to date.
The main responsibilities of these roles will be to plan, organise and control the technical and engineering aspects of the designated project works during the construction phase.
You will be providing effective support to the Senior PE or Area Manager and maintain effective communication. Liaise with the project team members as required to jointly advance the goals of the project. You will ensure that performance targets under your control are met, together with ensuring health & safety guidelines and procedures are being followed.
What you will need:
· Absolute commitment to health and safety at all times
· Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of New Zealand construction techniques
· Experience in roading, earthworks, tunneling, rail or similar related projects
· The ability to programme project work and manage delivery
· Ability to motivate and manage others
· Bachelor of Surveying or Bachelor of Engineering qualification
What we can offer:
· Great salary package
· Exciting infrastructure project
· Long term projects
· Join national and international construction giants
If you think this sounds like it’s for you and want to be a part of these exciting projects with both national and international construction giants please apply now.
For more information contact Hamish McLean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: LP69045
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|