Senior Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager
Global consultancy looking for a strong Senior QS/Cost Manager with consultancy experience to lead the growing team in their Auckland office.
Our client is one of the largest and most progressive cost and project management consultancies working globally. They specialise in the management of the world’s largest projects including airports, hospitals and major civil infrastructure programmes. Here in NZ, they are heavily engaged across over $5 NZ billion dollars’ worth of projects nation-wide including major health, education, retail & civil infrastructure and now due burgeoning growth, have an urgent need for an experienced senior level Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager with NZ consultancy experience to take the next step into a senior level role and help lead their growing infrastructure cost management service line.
This infrastructure team are currently working on two of NZ’s largest transport infrastructure programmes in Auckland & Wellington and career opportunities here are endless.
The company has a long established history of providing first class project consultancy services worldwide across the building, infrastructure and property sectors of the industry. The role available is a challenging position with excellent career prospects & will suit an experienced professional with strong NZ experience across a variety of infrastructure projects.
The responsibilities associated with the role include:
- Contract administration: pre and post contract negotiation
- Forecasting: preparing estimates and cost plans
- Feasibility analysis, tender documentation and bill of quantities
- Client reporting
- Measuring and undertaking the valuing of variations
- Financial control
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a leading consultancy/PQS environment
- Pre & Post Contract administration experience
- Possess a relevant degree (Quantity Surveying ideally, Construction Management or similar will suffice)
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Holds MRICS membership (preferred but not essential)
This is a great role with a dynamic and progressive company with a high work load already secured. The role offers the chance to work with some of the best in the business within a fantastic work environment with a great team culture. There are competitive packages available and great opportunities for career progression with extensive in-house training and mentoring.
For more information please call Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011. Please apply online or send your CV through to email@example.com quoting ref: LP69549
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|