Project Document Controller
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Document Controller to join a high performing projects team.
Our client is a major infrastructure entity in New Zealand and pride themselves in delivering the best for everyone. They are in need for a document controller to join their team to support their construction capital projects group by ensuring control of project drawings, correspondences and other technical documents.
The Document Controller role reports to the Project Services Director and supports a team of Project Managers, Operations Managers, Facilities Services Group and external consultants, by managing internal and external departmental documents and assuring control of project documents. This is a busy and fast paced environment and requirements will change from day to day depending on the demands of the projects. You could be involved anywhere in the process from being the main point of contact for all Project documentation, leading the development of the Document Management Procedures, chasing project paperwork from suppliers through to closing out jobs and getting the final quality documentation completed.
A lot of the work is a blend between making sure stuff happens and getting stuff done so good communication and organizational skills are essential.
To be considered for this opportunity:
- You will ideally need to have some previous experience in a similar role, ideally in the construction or engineering environments.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- Involving a high level of administrative support along with superior organizational skills.
- You will be enthusiastic, assertive and focused and will be articulate in both written and oral communication.
- You will have a committed work ethic and have the initiative and desire to own accountability for the role.
- Ability to prioritize your own workload while supporting others.
- Working knowledge of Aconex or Procore will be essential to this role.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a diverse, flexible & inclusive employer who engage, enable & empower their people
- Ongoing fixed term role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across large capital projects. You will be working with a team of hard working, fast paced professionals and will need to be prepared to go the extra mile to assist your team.
For a confidential chat about this role, call Hamish on 09 951 5011 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting LP69827
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 0203 5958|