Electrical and Mechanical Technician - Rail
Required Electrical & Mechanical Technicians to take charge of the multi-tasking electromechanical for rail rollingstock & corrective maintenance work.
Calling for expressions of Interest for all Electrical and Mechanical Technicians. Our client are international market leaders in the design, manufacture, maintenance and supply of equipment and components for railway systems. As part of the ongoing upgrade to the Auckland Metro rail network, they have been awarded the contract to supply and maintain the 57 new EMU trains entering Auckland over the next years.
The contract to maintain these state of the art trains will last for an initial 10 year period and will be conducted at the brand new $40m depot built in Wiri, South Auckland.
We require experienced Electrical and Mechanical Technicians to join our client at their new Wiri Depot to take charge of the multi-tasking electromechanical works for rail rolling stock and corrective maintenance work.
We are looking for:
- A relevant qualification, (Diploma/Certificate in Mech/Electro-mechanical/Electrical) or a relevant Trade Qualification
- A good working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, either within rail, aviation or similar operations
- The ability to read electrical and pneumatic schematic drawings and have a good understanding of systems functionality
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar or relevant position
- The ability to interact and work in both a team and autonomous environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Interested applicants are invited to apply immediately. This is a rare opportunity to work on a high tech modern fleet of trains in a state of the art new depot facility. Excellent salary packages on offer for the right candidates.
For more information contact Hamish McLean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: MD61582.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|