I am looking to find a Stormwater Engineer to join a key Client of mine in the Manawatu with large exciting projects for 2018
Roblawmax is assisting a client who require an additional Engineer (Flood/Stormwater) to meet their demands. The successful candidate will work across a variety of residential and commercial land developments as well as green and brownfield projects. The key function of the role will involve flood and stormwater modelling and reporting.
You will join a successful team of professionals working across the civil space.
To be considered for this position you will possess;
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience with project exposure across a range of land development and/or public sector projects
- Good investigation and modelling skills coupled with the ability to write professional reports
- Enthusiasm to get out of the office and interface with client stakeholders
- Base-level project management skills with an interest in developing further
This position would most likely suit an individual who is looking to work within a broadly experienced team, willing to learn and grow.
For more information contact Matt Newman-Hall on (04) 917 0858 / 021 391 483, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: MN63814
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Matt Newman - Hall|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0858|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 391 483|