Asset Engineer – 6 Month
Are you a passionate Network Asset Engineer looking for a new challenge? Would you describe yourself as a team player able to juggle multiple tasks?
The Wellington Electricity network provides a safe and reliable service to meet the needs of their customers.
With a desire to provide the best service possible, Wellington Electricity, through its service provider, International Infrastructure Services Company Ltd (NZ branch), requires a high calibre Asset Engineer to join a team of engineers focused on the development and implementation of asset maintenance and replacement strategies.
As an Asset Engineer, you'll be involved in a range of activities that ensure the safety, integrity and reliability of the network for today and the future. The role will involve strategic planning, stake holder relationship management and a technical input on the full range of activities that contribute to the existing and future functionality of a power distribution network.
Essential for the role is a tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering, along with:
- At least 3 years’ experience associated with an electricity distribution network
- A proven ability to add value and engage with a specialist engineering team.
- Experience associated with network operations, network faults, design, planning and asset management.
- Commercial understanding and knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment in New Zealand.
- Great interpersonal skills to join this high functioning team - your 'soft skills' are key to success.
- Project costing/scoping experience combined with good investigation skills
You will have well developed interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills, a proactive focus and an ability to deal with people at all levels. You will enjoy a challenge, be able to multi task, think logically and succeed in delivering your objectives. This is a great opportunity with an industry leader.
There is great support, guidance and mentoring available from the wider team
For more information contact Matt Newman-Hall on (04) 917 0858 / 021 391 483, or Alan Sherlock (04) 917 0852 / 021 917 916, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: MN63857
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Matt Newman - Hall|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0858|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 391 483|