Project Engineer - Rail
Fixed term contract with a leading civil contractor on an iconic project within the Auckland region as a Project EngineerOne of Auckland’s iconic transportation systems is full steam ahead in its construction phase and the demand for top rate civil engineers to join this project is at an all time high! Our client, one of NZ’s tier 1 civil contractors is in need of an experienced Project Engineer to join their team straight away on a 9 month fixed term contract. What we are looking for are people who can start as soon as possible – you will be seriously considered if you meet the following criteria:
- Proven on site experience within large civil infrastructure projects preferably within roading or rail
- Excellent technical knowledge of civil engineering methodologies and construction processes
- Creating and implementing quality and safety plans to all personnel involved in the project
- You will be regularly on site supervising the progress of construction. You will need to be a people person whilst managing various subcontractors and trades on site.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills as you will be required to regularly report to management and the client involved.
- Hold a relevant tertiary education
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|