Excellent opportunity for a senior project planning professional to join a leading New Zealand contractor.A leading civil engineering contractor with a large national/international presence has secured some large contracts within the North Island region. They are looking to build up their senior management team out of their Auckland office and are now looking to recruit a Planning Manager. As an established name throughout the country our client is involved in some of the largest civil infrastructure, new build & maintenance projects. To be eligible for this role you must possess the following:
- A proven background working within a Project Planning or Asset Management role working on a variety of civil infrastructure projects including roading, rail, water or utilities.
- Experience leading a team of planners or other staff within an engineering environment.
- An expert knowledge of MS Project software as well as some knowledge of Primavera planning software.
- A strong commercial and financial knowledge as you will be required to conduct various progress and financial reports regarding the schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|