Accounts Administrator - Construction
Fast growing construction business looking for an Accounts Administrator to work out of their North Shore offices.
My client is a growing force within the Auckland construction market delivering high quality solutions within the commercial, residential and hospitality sectors.
Their recent growth now sees them with the need to make a few key hires, including an Accounts Administrator They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who can take responsibility for general office and accounts administration and to provide support to the team.
- Collating and approving timesheets
- Finalising payroll
- Bank, Receiptbank and Xero reconciling
- Receiving and processing invoices
- Drafting project claims including summarising labour and materials etc using Excel
- Assisting with monthly and annual financial reporting as well as budgeting and project tracking
- Customer and accounts queries
- Resolving accounts issues
Key skills required are as follows:
- Experience using Xero accountancy software essential
- Ideally some familiarity working in the construction industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- A good knowledge of company accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fun company at it's early stages and grow with the business.
For more information please apply online, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: NW65582 or call Ann Seidel on 09 950 2692.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|