Production Manager is sought by a well regarded manufacturing company in Christchurch that produces nationally and internationally renowned products.
Our well established client is a company that has the trust of it's long-standing clients and is also experiencing growth due to it's new customers.
They seek an accomplished Production Manager to join their team. This role with be responsible for the fabrication and enamelling production line and it's staff.
You will be an experienced Production Manager accustomed to managing the production of medium sized sheetmetal assemblies and production teams of up to 30 people.
Your background will be from fabrication using both mild and stainless steel components. You will be very familiar with manufacturing plant and equipment associated with creating and finishing welded assemblies.
Having LEAN manufacturing experience would be advantageous to improve efficiencies. You will also be experienced with keeping pace with demand, and planning resource allocation.
Experience in continuous lines surface treatments such as porcelain enamel would be an advantage.
As a Production Manager for the fabrication and enamelling line, you will:
- Be the driving force behind all manufacturing and efficient production activities in the fabrication and enamelling line.
- Manage a team of circa 30 people, and manage cost of production and overheads within budget.
- Ensure resources, material and equipment is available to meet demand, and it's use is efficient to provide product of the highest standard
Attributes you will also hold as a Production Manager will include:
- Proven staff management abilities and leadership skills
- Being able to identify and action process improvements
- Be focused on delivering a quality product as efficiently as possible and to quality standards.
On offer is a competitive salary and working with a stable company and a dedicated team.
If you need a change and are an experienced Production Manager with the applicable skills and experience, I'd look forward to hearing from you.
Only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered.
For more information contact Patrick Baker, Engineering and Architecture Recruiter on (04) 917 0855 / 027 441 9300, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: PB63094
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Patrick Baker|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0855|
|Consultant Mobile Number||027 441 9300|