Junior-Interm Traffic Engineer
Great opportunity to join Wellington City Council as a Traffic Engineer and become an integral part of the team, professional development offered.
RobLawMax are fortunate and excited to be partnering with Wellington City Council and their Transport & Infrastructure team to source Traffic Engineers to join them.
There are opportunities for Junior & Intermediate level Engineers.
You will be:
- Tertiary Qualified in an appropriate discipline, with appropriate experience in highway, traffic engineering and transport planning
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & responsibility
- Resilient to challenge with good customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate good relationship and communication skills
- Conversant in design and modelling programs
What you will get:
- A role with project & development responsibilities
- Support with professional growth
- Day to Day variety dealing with design, implementation and customer consultation
- Exposure across the industry
- Dedicated and hardworking colleagues
This role will have responsibility for assisting with sustainable, proactive and reactive input into small-medium sized projects,
If you enjoy a challenge and you live everything traffic and transport please give me a call to discuss the roles and your career progression in more detail.
We are looking to fill these positions ASAP, as such applications will be considered as they arrive and interviews organised promptly - there will be no formal closing date for this role, please express interest early to avoid disappointment, even as an initial phone call or email.
For more information contact Robbert on (04) 917 0858 / 021 391 483, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: RRA66216
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Robbert Adriaansen|
|Consultant Phone Number||9170858|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021391483|