Great Variety, Facility Engineering, Asset and Project Management with this key I&E Engineering role, great package and lifestyle on offer
- Re-energise your career with this key Engineering opportunity, Great package on offer
- Challenging and diverse role with potential
- Great Variety Facility Engineering, Asset/Project Management
Unique location, unique opportunity
Taranaki! Where else can you surf in the morning and climb a mountain in the afternoon? The region boasts the unique feature of having the ocean on your front door step and a mountain on your back door step. Not many places in the world can say that! Couple this with great schools for the kids, good cafes and shops and you’ve got a good place to settle.
We can add to that a unique job as well.
Our client operates a unique plant with a mix of old and new equipment and brings with it challenges to keep you interested and the chance to become the ‘go to’ guy. We are currently looking for an I&E Project Engineer, someone capable of leading the team and improving operations and join the Taranaki based team.
In this job, you will be:
- Managing a team of contractors and staff involved in instrumentation & Electrical design, installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion
- Carry out design reviews and manage external design contractors
- Provide advice and expertise to other sections within the plant
- Manage the tender process for projects within your scope
- And generally be the expert that they all call upon.
To be successful in this job, you will:
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- At least 10 years relevant work experience from an engineering and /or operational environment including project scoping / management and maintenance
- Have a sound understanding of maintenance / asset management concepts and implementation and compliance assurance activities
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety systems, procedures and legislation specific to the energy industry
- Have strong communication, excellent relationship management skills and an ability to think outside the square.
It’s a job that will interest and challenge and that will offer a career path to the right person.
In order to attract candidates of the highest calibre, an excellent remuneration package is on offer, along with the chance to join a company serious about the future and a team dedicated to making it happen.
If you feel you’ve hit the ceiling where you are, if you feel it’s time for a change, if you need to be challenged, then you will want to learn more about this opportunity.
For more information contact Robbert on (04) 917 0858 / 021 391483, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: RRA67167
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Robbert Adriaansen|
|Consultant Phone Number||9170858|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021391483|