Gas Asset Engineer
We need a capable Asset Engineer to take the reins of introducing, installation and maintenance of GMS for a leading utility company based in Auckland.
- Leading Utility company
- GMS asset management
- Auckland Location
Our client is one of New Zealand's leading energy companies, with operations and personnel spread throughout the North Island. With a philosophy of innovative thinking, integrity and a desire to see the job done well, this company is a believer in encouraging it's people to 'stretch the boundaries' without sacrificing safety and quality.
We are now looking for a capable Asset Engineer to utilise their specialist technical capability ensuring the compliance of existing and new Gas Metering equipment with the safety requirements and other standard regulatory. The crucial part of this role will be assuring that all new and existing assets are designed, fabricated and maintained in line with obligatory policies and procedures as well as providing that operational and commercial performance of all GMS related equipment is optimised.
In this position, you will also:
- Complete audits on GMS related assets ensuring its fabrication, installation and maintenance meet legislative requirements and HSE criteria
- Participate in the development and introduction of commercially acceptable new designs
- Provide high level of technical knowledge into selection, design and costing of new GMS
- Assist internal teams, retailers, contractors and clients on GMS related matters such as metrology and billing
- Audit, record and report performance of contractors
To succeed in this job, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years professional experience in gas engineering
- A sound knowledge of gas industry along with audit experience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Personality required to engage with Clients
You will present high attention to detail and ability to accurately review and identify relevant pieces of data. You will be able to think logically, assimilate new concepts quickly and translate company strategies into practical objectives. This is a great career opportunity with an industry leader so do not hesitate and apply today!
For more information phone Robbert on 04 917 0568, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: RRA67749
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Robbert Adriaansen|
|Consultant Phone Number||9170858|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021391483|