A chance to be involved in Network Planning for our clients growing Distribution Network. Sound like you?
- Network Planning Engineer
- Power Distribution Industry
- A chance to grow your career with the Network
Sun, sea, forests…we want a Good Keen Man (or Woman of course).
Here’s a unique location for the Sailor, the fishermen or the person who loves the beach. And, we can talk to you about a great job as well!
Our client is a large player in the electricity industry in the Bay of Plenty area. Due to high and continual growth, they are looking to expand their team and are looking for a Network Planning Engineer to join them.
Part of the Network Division, this job is a chance for someone to develop their career and to be involved in all aspects of Designing the network for the future. You will be:
- Participating in preparing the Network Development Plan
- Analysis of the network reliability, security and capacity
- Carrying out load flow analysis and fault analysis
- Creating concept designs and options
- Carrying out studies and modelling for your design concepts
- Liaising with and manage consultants and others involved in projects
It’s varied and challenging and will have you covering most aspects of Network Engineering.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be degree qualified in Electrical or Power Engineering
- Have at least five years solid work experience in the Power Distribution sector
- Have experience in Overhead Lines design
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- Preferably have a good understanding of SCADA & communications systems and Protection systems
You will be a Jack Of All Trades – in Network Engineering at least, with the desire to get involved and to learn more.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package that will reflect your skills and the chance to make your mark on a vibrant, growing community.
For more information phone Robbert on +64 4 917 0858, apply online or email your CV email@example.com, Ref: RRA68510
|Location||Bay of Plenty|
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Robbert Adriaansen|
|Consultant Phone Number||9170858|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021391483|