Senior Quantity Surveyor - Auckland - Cost Consultancy/PQS
Great opportunity for a switched-on QS who wants to progress their career
One of Auckland's most renowned cost consultancies is in need of a QS with strong experience to join the company. They have an enviable reputation in the market and strong career development prospects are on offer. They are looking for a senior level candidate, the salary range is in the region of $100-140k depending on experience.
Reporting to one of the Principal Consultants, this role requires a candidate possessing attributes such as excellent communication skills and strong contract experience . This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in their field.
On offer is the opportunity to increase your knowledge of construction, meet a lot of contacts (developers, architects, consultants), develop cost knowledge skills on entire project vs just construction, diversity of projects (high rise/retirement/civil, etc.) and the opportunity to go on to manage a team.
- Good Quantity surveying skills – preferably from a PQS but not essential
- Understands construction methodology - commercial and residential
- General consent and property development knowledge (property management degree / practical construction in early days)
- Excellent Communication - clear, always follows up
- Ability to hold their own with clients
- Confident with clients, professional, attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
For more information contact Sam Phillips on (09) 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: SP60542
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|