Senior Quantity Surveyor
Great opportunity for a switched-on QS who wants to progress their career
One of Auckland's most renowned cost consultancies is in need of a QS with strong experience to join the company. They have an enviable reputation in the market and strong career development prospects are on offer. They are looking for a senior level candidate, the salary range is in the region of $100-140k depending on experience.
Reporting to one of the Principal Consultants, this role will be in the Bank Funding department of the company with the successful candidate possessing attributes such as excellent communication skills and contract and Bank Funding knowledge. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in their field.
On offer is the opportunity to increase your knowledge of construction, meet a lot of contacts (developers, architects, consultants), develop cost knowledge skills on entire project vs just construction, diversity of projects (high rise/retirement/civil, etc.) and the opportunity to go on to manage a team.
- Good Quantity surveying skills – preferably from a PQS but not essential
- Understands construction methodology - commercial and residential
- General consent and property development knowledge (property management degree / practical construction in early days)
- Excellent Communication - clear, always follows up
- Ability to hold their own with clients
- Confident with clients, professional, attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
For more information contact Sam Phillips on (09) 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: SP60542
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|