Senior Site Manager - Queenstown
Join one of the most reputable and professional construction contractors in New Zealand
The continued growth and development in Queenstown depends on experienced and capable Site Managers to make sure that projects are following schedule within agreed timescales and that site safety is paramount. This leading contractor has the need for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their team. The salary is dependent on skills and experience, but is in the range of $90-110 plus benefits.
The company has delivered a number of complex projects in the region across a number of sectors. This role would be a good fit for a candidate who has extensive experience of working on commercial construction projects as a site manager. Excellent communication skills, man management and the ability to prioritise are essential in order to be successful in this position.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the main focus of the role is to operate as a managing member of the site team to drive forward construction activities safely, within time and to quality criteria while maximising the gross margin and enhancing the image of the company.
The main duties of the role are to:
- Manage and coordinate all site activities including subcontractors, plant resources and materials
- Assist in preparing health and safety plans for their projects and maintain a clear, clean and safe work site
- Ensure all contract documentation and the budget structure is kept up to date and perform quality checks on the work being carried out
Applicants must possess the following skills:
- Relevant trade qualification and Site Safe Supervisors Gold Card minimum
- Experience supervising a team of tradesmen
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and workplace requirements
- Understanding of relevant legislation and regulations for the building industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft office
You will be the eyes and ears of your employer on site so your technical knowledge regarding commercial construction will be tested. You must be able to build relationships with key stakeholders including the client and other groups within this project.
For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP62713.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|