Building Services Manager - Commercial Construction – Auckland
Join a leading NZ main contractor to take a leadership role on a highly visible refurbishment in the heart of Auckland city
This is a company that people are falling over themselves to join. With an excellent market reputation for quality work and an even better reputation for how they treat their staff – this is a company you won’t want to miss an opportunity with. Roles like this won’t come up often due to our client’s low staff turnover.
Take charge of all MEP/building services for a complex, large, and definitely challenging interior refurbishment. This is based in the very heart of the city centre within a commercial high rise that is being transformed into a high class hotel.
The project is in the multi millions and will be an excellent addition to your CV.
What we are looking for
- 5 years and up in the building services industry as manager
- Senior leadership experience within NZ
- Demonstrable success in leading teams in MEP/building services on large commercial projects
- Relevant tertiary and/or trade qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of NZ construction standards, commercial law and H&S
What’s on offer for you?
- Highly competitive salary – from $100-130k for the right person
- A company with a culture second to none
- Social, supportive and driven team to work with
- On-going career development & opportunities (seriously, people don’t leave this company!)
- Complex, interesting project to get stuck into
- Flat hierarchy and open and honest communication policy
- Stability and job security in a volatile market
If this sounds like you please call Sam Phillips for more information on 09 951 5010 and to apply send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP66856
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|