This main contractor hires on experience AND personality meaning their culture and work ethic is second to none in the Auckland market.
One of New Zealand’s leading commercial contractors requires a Site Manager for their interior fit out division, to work on a high value hotel re-fit project in Auckland Central. A minimum 5-6+ years experience of working on interior fit -out projects or refurbishment projects is essential in order to be considered for this vacancy. The salary will be in the region of $100-120 depending on experience, a vehicle or vehicle allowance also goes with the role (value of $20k).
This is a strong opportunity to join a company with a fantastic working culture with long term job security. They have a long history of successfully delivering complex fit-out projects across the Auckland region. They provide the management and delivery of projects for commercial, retail and hospitality sector customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-6+ years demonstrable experience of working on interiors construction and/or refurb projects.
- Strong personality - equipped to confidently represent your employer on a high value project.
- Able to confidently navigate your way around sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of safety guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will ideally have a trade qualification and/or come from a trades background.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Work for a well-established company who take care of their staff
- Interesting and challenging interiors project work
- Permanent position with long term career development opportunities
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in the increasingly busy interior fit-out sector.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP67009. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|