Site Manager - Fit-Out
Site manager needed for well established commercial interior fit out company, looking for someone to join there team and manage multiple sites around Auckland.
One of New Zealand’s leading commercial interior fit out companies is in need of a Site Manager to join their team in Auckland. 5-6+ years experience of working on interior fit -out projects or refurbishment projects is essential in order to be considered for this vacancy. $90-100k depending on experience and level.
The company has a long history of successfully delivering complex fit-out projects across the Auckland region. They provide the design, management and delivery of projects for commercial, retail and hospitality sector customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-6+ years demonstrable experience of working on interiors construction and/or refurb projects. Any project management experience would be useful.
- Strong personality - equipped to confidently represent your employer across multiple construction projects
- Able to confidently navigate your way around sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of OHandS guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will ideally have a trade qualification and/or come from a trades background.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary of $90-100k
- Work for a well-established company who take care of their staff
- Interesting and challenging interiors project work
- Permanent position with long term career development opportunities
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in the increasingly busy interior fit-out sector.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP67051. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|