Project Manager - Major Auckland CBD project
Take charge of multi-million dollar major downtown developments - with a leading main contractor who have a reputation 2nd to none.
Major downtown Auckland developments! Run the fit out of a major commercial building and their next project is lined up already – a major hotel project.
Our client is a leading contractor in NZ, with a strong forward workbook, excellent reputation, and a number of iconic NZ builds under their belt. They have a low staff turnover as their staff are well looked after with training, career development, strong team culture and competitive salaries.
You’ll be working for a family run business where there is a flat management structure and an open door policy.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience as PM on construction projects in NZ
- Commercial build and interior fit out experience
- Trades background and/or relevant trades qualification
- Rights to work in NZ
- Strong knowledge of the NZ construction market
- Knowledge of NZ building codes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and subcontractor management skills
- Any tertiary qualifications are a bonus
If you’ve got a good sense of humour, are honest, down to earth and hardworking you’ll fit in well here
What can this role offer you?
- Competitive salary - $120-140k + vehicle for the right person
- Long term role with career development
- Great team to work with!
- Major Auckland projects to lead
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SP67179 or call Sam for more information on 09 951 5010
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|