Structural Engineer / Site Manager - Construction - Auckland
Want to join of one of NZ's leading commercial contractors? They are in need of a Site Manager with some structural steel experience to join their Auckland team.
One of New Zealand’s leading commercial contractors is on the lookout for an experienced and motivated Site Manager to join their team in Auckland. The company has a long history of successfully delivering complex fit-out projects across the Auckland region. They provide the design, management and delivery of projects for commercial, retail and hospitality sector customers.
We are looking for someone with around 5-6+ years’ experience of working on interior projects but also have structural steel experience, which is essential in order to be considered for this vacancy. You will also need to be able to have the ability to read shop drawings and if any complex structural issues arise, be able to think outside of the box to come up with solutions. This position is paying $100-120k depending on experience and level, plus a vehicle.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-6+ years demonstrable experience of working on interiors construction and/or refurb projects. Any project management experience would be useful.
- Structural steel experience is essential
- Ability to read shop drawings
- Able to confidently navigate your way around sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of OH and S guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will ideally have a trade qualification and/or come from a trade’s background.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary of $100-120k + Vehicle
- Join a well-established company who take care of their staff
- Interesting and challenging interiors project work
- Permanent position with long term career development opportunities
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in the increasingly busy interior fit-out sector. So if you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP67384. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|