Site Foreman - Concrete Construction - Auckland
Are you an experienced and driven Site Foreman with experience on concrete structures? NZ's leading private commercial property developer is looking for someone to join their energetic team in Auckland.
New Zealand’s leading private commercial property developer is looking for an experienced Site Foreman to join their team in Auckland on an exciting new project. They have an excellent and energetic working environment where you will get to work on some of the most innovative projects with some of the best people in the business.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Interaction with project architects, engineers and other professional consultants
- Liaising and coordinating with subcontractor’s
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are implemented effectively
- You will be based on site working with our experienced site team working on projects valued at $50m to $350m.
- You work alongside a senior site manager in various roles and will be capable of running a large construction site unaided
The successful applicant will have:
- Trade certified carpenter
- 5+ years commercial building site experience
- Have first-hand experience working on low level concrete structures in a leading role
- A flexible and co-operative attitude with a willingness to learn
- High level of communication skills
- Highly developed time management, scheduling and organisational skills
- Experience in subcontractor management
What you will get I return:
- Join NZ’s leading contractor private commercial property developer
- Fantastic working environment
- Great salary package - $90k + Vehicle
- Generous annual BONUS
- Permanent position with career progression
This is an exciting opportunity, to work for a well respected commercial developer. So if you think this role is for you do not hesitate to apply, this role will not be available for long.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP67400 or call Sam on 09 9515010 for more information.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|