Quality Assurance Manager - Construction - Auckland
Want to join one of Australasia's leading contractors? They are on the lookout for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team in Auckland.
One of Australasia’s leading contractors is looking for Quality Assurance Manager to join their Auckland Office. They have a fantastic reputation in the industry and look to provide a great team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference. Salary is $160-180k plus car.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in quality assurance in the construction sector, with 5+ years in the construction industry in a similar role. The successful candidate must also be willing to travel as you will be needing to travel for site visits on various projects around New Zealand.
- Ensure project scope and specifications are reviewed and procedures and plans are adhered to and aligned with successful project completion.
- Resolve all matters associated with quality for the project.
- Monitor the quality system by auditing and reporting to the Project Manager for project quality management plans.
- Develop and maintain quality training
- Ensure completion of all MDR and SDDLs throughout the life of the project.
- Build and maintain collaborative business relationships with key stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Degree in engineering (mechanical preferable)
- Certificate in Quality Awareness or equivalent relevant training
- 5+ years’ working in a construction industry within a Project Quality Manager / Senior role or similar
- Auditing experience (essential)
- Experience working with Q.A. Standard ISO9001.
- Internal Auditor qualifications desirable
- Willing to travel to various projects around NZ.
What you will get in return:
- Join a leading contractor
- Great Salary package - $160-180k plus car
- Fantastic working environment
- Long term role
If you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP67413. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|