Project Planner - Construction - Auckland
Want to join one of Australasia's leading contractors? They are on the lookout for a Project Planner to join their team in Tongariro.
One of Australasia’s leading contractors is looking for Project Planner to join their tea, in Tongariro. They have a fantastic reputation in the industry and look to provide a great team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in project planning and has 5+ years’ experience in a similar role. The successful candidate must also be willing to travel as you will only need to be on site Mon-Fri in Tongariro. Our client are willing to pay for the successful candidates travel and accommodation during the week. This position will be paying $100-120k depending on experience and level.
- Assisting the project teams to complete works in accordance with the contract documentation and Decmil standards and Procedures.
- Assisting the project team in compiling contractual claims as required.
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating the project targets and producing mitigation plans as required.
- Liaising with the project and client stakeholders.
- Ensure data integrity for reporting through the provision of regular status updates.
- Reporting to the Project Leadership team on the planning and programming for the project.
What you will need:
- A tertiary degree in Engineering
- 5+ years in the building / civil construction and resources industries.
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated competency in managing various Planning functions including the provision routine reports and correspondence, defining problems, collecting data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Primavera 3.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Awareness and understanding of work Health and Safety principles and practise.
- Willing to travel
What you will get in return:
- Join a leading contractor
- Great Salary package - $100-120k depending on experience
- Fantastic working environment
- Long term role
If you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP67414. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|