Site Manager - Interior Fit-Out - Auckland
Want to join one of NZ's largest contractors? They are looking for an experience Fit-out Site Manager to join their Auckland team.
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest contractors, they work on all sizes and types of projects ranging in value from $500k to over $500million. They have a fantastic team of talented and dedicated staff, although they are a large construction company they operate like a family.
They are in need of a Interior Fit-out Site Manager to join their team in Auckland, they will ideally have 5-6+ years’ experience of working on interior fit -out projects or refurbishment projects is essential in order to be considered for this vacancy. The salary for the role will be $100-120k depending on experience and level.
The company has a long history of successfully delivering challenging and complex projects across the Auckland region.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-6+ years demonstrable experience of working on interiors construction and/or refurb projects. Any project management experience would be useful.
- Strong personality - equipped to confidently represent your employer across multiple construction projects
- Able to confidently navigate your way around sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of OHandS guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will ideally have a trade qualification and/or come from a trades background.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary package - $100-120k
- Work for a well-established company who take care of their staff
- Interesting and challenging project work
- Permanent position with long term career development opportunities
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in the increasingly busy interior fit-out sector.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP67626. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|