Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Interior Fit-Out
Are you a talented and driven QS that wants to join a leading interior fit-out company? They are on the lookout for an intermediate QS to join their Auckland team.
One of New Zealand’s leading interior fit-out companies is on the lookout for a talented and driven Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Auckland. The company has a long history of successfully delivering interior fit-out projects across NZ. They specialise in suspended ceilings, steel stud and aluminium partitioning systems, carpentry and specialist joinery.
We are looking for someone with around 3-5 years as a QS with good interior or commercial projects experience. Also with the ability and skills of cost planning, bills of quantity preparation, measuring cost plans and contract administration on commercial construction projects. Our client is offering a great opportunity for a keen quantity surveyor to launch their career into new heights. This position will be paying $65-85k depending on experience and level.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Experience in cost planning, bills of quantity preparation, measuring cost plans and contract administration on interiors/commercial construction projects
- The ability to certify payments against the progress of construction
- Able to confidently navigate your way around multiple sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams
- Superb communication skills. This position will see you dealing with a wide range of stakeholders including the people personally affected by the quake. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- A relevant tertiary education or trade qualified
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working in NZ.
What we can offer you:
- Join a leading interior fit-out company.
- Positive company culture, social and supportive team.
- Competitive salary and benefits - $65-85k experience depending.
- Varied and interesting interior fit-out projects.
- Permanent role with ongoing career developments.
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in the increasingly busy sector. So if experience and sounds like you, apply now!
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP67846. For more info call Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Planning & Surveying|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|