Project Manager - Auckland
One of NZ's largest builders is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them exciting new build in Auckland.
Our client is a large commercial developer and builder with an excellent market reputation and a huge forward workbook of projects around NZ. They have a fantastic track record of successfully developing and constructing large-scale projects in their own, unique way. They have never been busier.
They are now looking to for an experienced Senior Project Manager to run their exciting new project in Hobsonville. We are looking for someone with experience working on commercial and large residential projects as you will be leading an exciting project in Auckland. The salary on offer is in the region of $120-140k + vehicle, depending on relevant experience.
- You will be reporting to a Regional Construction Manager
- You will be you will be responsible for the safe, high-quality and timely delivery of a large residential project.
- Working with the inhouse design and sales teams to accommodate design changes and resident requests.
- Planning and organising the sites teams to deliver work to a high standard
What you will need:
- 8+ years demonstrable experience of working on commercial and large residential projects in a similar position.
- Proven ability in managing projects to deliver on time and to high quality levels
- Experience in liaising with stakeholders and the client in a professional manner
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- Proficient is MS projects and project programming
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary package - $120-140k + vehicle
- Interesting projects that will be great to have on your CV!
- Various company benefits and discounts
- Supportive team with a positive and social work culture
- Full time permanent position – 2 year project
This role would be a good fit for a candidate who has extensive experience of working on commercial construction projects as an experienced Project manager in Auckland, or anywhere else in NZ. This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in an increasingly busy construction market.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP68252. For more information contact Chris Jasper on 09 601 8928.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|