Construction Project Manager - Big Box Retail
Leading NZ retailer is in need of a Construction PM for store projects across NZ - travel is a big part of the role.
One of NZ’s leading retailers is going from strength to strength and are in need of a motivated and experienced Construction Project Manager to lead the delivery of their retail outlet builds and refits across the country. Frequent travel is involved, this could be as frequent as once a month and you’d spend 1-2 weeks away, all expenses covered. The company is uniquely placed, this is not an opportunity to be missed if you have the track record and desire to go further with a recognised brand.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in Construction Project Management and someone that has strong experience managing commercial level builds. Now could not be a better time to move to a new position, get an increase and enjoy some long term job security. This position is paying $130-160k depending on experience, plus an excellent range benefits including a vehicle.
· Oversee and lead the program of works for store re-fit and new builds
· Provision of technical and practical direction for projects
· Conduct project review meetings, dealing with subcontractors work progress, schedule reviews, and construction coordination
· Lead the construction team through the duration of construction and handover.
· Maintain official documentation files
· Provide issue resolution in contract administration
· Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost, scheduling, and performance
· Act as primary client contact for all project activities.
· Ensure all construction is in compliance with design specifications
Candidates must have:
· 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in Construction
· Proven ability in managing projects to deliver on time and to high quality levels
· Proven commercial experience
· Ability to manage communication and project documentation
· Ability to read plans and specifications
· A strong health and safety focus at all times
· Ideally have a degree qualification, but will consider who are ‘qualified’ by experience
If you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP68585. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|