Business Development Manager (Metal Fabrication, Street Furniture)
Newly created position covering street furniture and fabrication sales across Auckland - strong reputation and well-established operation.
- New BDM position with successful company, great culture
- Autonomous position reporting to director and sales & marketing manager
- Call Sam on 09 950 5010
The company has been operating for over 40 years and is a market leader in light metal fabrication and street furniture products. They pride themselves on their high standards, partnering with customers to exceed expectations for cost, quality and delivery. This in turn allows their customers to gain a competitive advantage. The company’s foremost asset is their people, placing value in their skills and treating everyone fairly, honestly and with respect. The company operate out of a modern facility in Penrose.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business and managing existing customer relationships. Due to a restructure of the company’s operation, the position covers two distinct areas of the business: Fabrication and Street Furniture. As such it has two reporting lines, the fabrication side reports to a Director and the Street Furniture side reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager. The split between the two areas, in terms of revenue, is expected to be 50:50.
The Business Development Manager role is responsible for planning and implementing sales and business development initiatives targeted towards existing and new Fabrication and Street Furniture clients focused within the greater Auckland region. A strong technical selling (Metals / Fabrication) background will be required to support end-to-end processing to ensure accurate information flows into production, along with a proven ability to develop client relationships with all levels of the selling process (including consultants, designers, end users and contractors).
- Essential: demonstrable sales and BD experience WITHIN THE SHEET METAL / FABRICATION SECTOR (likely to have potential industry targets)
- Strong Hunter / Harvester approach, self-starter, enthusiastic
- Strong business acumen and customer / client focus
- Must be tech savvy: competent using MS software programs, a cloud based CRM system, video calling
- Comfortable and competent with all forms of communication: face-to-face, phone, written, apps (Zoom, Skype, etc)
- Results and sales driven
- High level of communication ability
- Competent and comfortable with technology and software
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
To apply, send your CV with cover letter with a summary of your experience in relation to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP69342. For a confidential discussion call Sam on 09 951 5010.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|