Site Supervisor - Tauranga
Strongly positioned company with great projects looking for a Site Supervisor in Papamoa, Tauranga
- New project, new hire
- Get out of Auckland!
- Call Sam on 09 951 5010
Our client is one of New Zealand's most successful commercial construction companies, with a significant track record in delivering high quality building projects across the country. Their history demonstrates their capability in delivering multiple high value and complex construction projects, with significant work in Tauranga they are now looking for a highly capable Site Supervisor to join their team.
Applicants are highly likely to have a trade (minimum) or diploma level construction qualification and be able to development significant experience in developing rapport with subcontractors and direct staff to ensure that projects are delivered on time without sacrificing quality.
Please get in touch if you are confident in your ability to:
- Supervise on commercial construction sites
- Ensure programmes and schedules are followed closely with an eye on safety
- Show a strong practical construction knowledge at all times
- Anticipate issues and solve problems as they occur
- Communicate professionally with the Site Manager Project Manager and subcontractors
- Act in a fair and respectful manner to subcontractors at all times
- Act as a leader regarding all matter of health, safety and compliance
Please note that all applicants must be able to provide contact details of referees and must be willing to participate in drug and alcohol testing as a condition of employment.
If you are looking for employment with a reputable builder on a complex and interesting project, contact Sam on 09 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference SP69814
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 588 051|