Senior Project Manager - Queenstown
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the Queenstown team of one of New Zealand's largest construction companies. Apply now!
- An innovative company with diverse projects
- An excellent inclusive team environment
- The framework for professional development
One of the NZ’s largest construction companies is in need of a highly motivated and switched-on Senior Project Manager with main contractor experience, who has delivered several premium commercial projects with a value of $30M or more in their career. This position is paying $140-160k, depending on experience and is inclusive of a vehicle. This position is based in QUEENSTOWN and is open to applicants from anywhere in NZ (or returning kiwis / NZ visa holders as long as they want to relocate. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Applicants are expected to have a minimum of 10 years' experience in Construction Project Management with a proven track record of delivering profitable projects on time with high levels of client satisfaction. You are also required to have excellent analytical skills to understand and interpret complex technical specifications, drawings and documents, and formulate work programmes from them. With a strong forward workload, this is the ideal time to join a company with an excellent reputation and strong team culture.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of or experience in:
- Proven ability in construction as a PM, and a track record to prove it
- Switched-on, intelligent and can-do attitude
- At least 10 years' experience in construction project management
- The aptitude to lead, manage and motivate effective project teams and subcontractors
- Ownership of outcomes for assigned projects, ensuring that the projects are delivered safely and successfully by creating a team oriented and collaborative work environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- A tertiary qualification and / or a trades background
This role is ideally suited to a well established Project Manager who is keen to progress their career. Applications are sought from candidates who can demonstrate highly effective organisational and communication skills and previous career experience in the commercial construction sector.
To apply, click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP69819. For more information contact Sam on 09 951 5010.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 588 051|