Sales Manager - Shopfitting
Strong opportunity for an experienced Sales person to work across Auckland with a range of customers in the construction sector.
- Leading shop fitting company
- Account management and business development
- Established customer base
The company has been operating for nearly thirty years and works across the commercial, healthcare, education and residential sectors. The position will be a combination of account management and new business development. As the Sales Manager, you will identify and develop shop fitting sales opportunities with contractors, customers, architects and specifiers. The position will cover Auckland, Northland and Waikato, applicants must be expected to travel across those areas. The position has a base salary, vehicle and commission scheme.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for revenue and market share growth of the defined sales territory / customer base. The person will be fully accountable for retaining existing accounts and growing the business while maintaining strong and trusting partnerships with customers.
- Identify opportunities, develop customer relationships, determine customer needs, develop solutions that convert into sales
- Develop both new / existing accounts and expand business through daily face to face and virtual interaction with customers
- Account management for the full sales cycle, from initial contact with customer through project closeout
- Partner with internal departments and teams - production, design, operations and installation - to provide full service and support for customers and projects
- Develop and prepare professional proposals with innovative solutions that bring value to customers
- Represent the company in a professional manner by providing value to the customer and consistently demonstrate the company as the preferred supplier of choice
- Continuous professional development including sales skills, product knowledge and market knowledge
- Responsible for achieving defined sales goals
- Management of CRM including project pipeline, forecasting and customer database
- 5+ years effective outside sales / account management experience, preferably with experience in shop fitting or the broader construction sector
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organisation, follow-up and negotiation skills along with a strong numerical aptitude required
- Self-motivated competitive team player with a strong work ethic, able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and adjust priorities based on business demands
- Understanding of contracts and ability to read, understand / interpret drawings and specifications
- Strong computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel and Power Point) and ability to adapt to new technology
- Ability to travel significantly across Auckland, Northland, Waikato
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SP69929 or click APPLY NOW. For more info, call Sam on 09 951 5010.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 588 051|