Senior Quantity Surveyor
Join a leading construction company in a site based QS role covering to $100m+ sites in Auckland.
A leading construction company is looking to take on a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be site based, covering 2 large scale construction projects in Auckland ($100m+). Applicants must have at least 8-10 years quantity surveying experience on commercial construction projects. This will include at least some if not all experience gained in New Zealand. Good employment tenures are also ideal.
The Senior QS will partner closely with the site based construction leadership teams, providing on-site cost and contract management. You will be managing the commercial cost control of the site and managing subcontractor scope of works.
You will work and collaborate with the wider QS team, Project Managers, Regional Construction managers, Construction Design Team, External consultants, sub contractors and site administration team.
- Proven senior level degree-qualified QS experience with a minimum of 10 years' in construction
- A strong collaborative approach and a partnering mindset.
- You will be calm and composed, even during times of pressure, and show determination and perseverance.
- You will approach problems with positivity and find a way to get things done.
- Willing to make timely and well-reasoned decisions and provide clear information and explanations, both verbally and in writing.
- An enthusiastic 'can do' attitude and are able to fit into a dynamic and proactive team
What's in it for you?
You'll have the chance to use your initiative and work on exciting large-scale projects. You'll work for a company that truly care about their people. They want their people to enjoy their work, get home safely every day and truly believe in what they do. They want their people to grow and to become the best they can be.
Due to current border restrictions, we are unable to accept applications from overseas and/or from candidates requiring a work visa.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP69994.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 588 051|