Excellent opportunity for dynamic Project Engineers with demonstrable experience on mining infrastructure projects
- Mining Infrastructure Project
- FIFO OR DIDO options
- Central Queensland based
Roblawmax are searching for experienced and dynamic Project Engineers to work on a significant Mining Infrastructure Project in Central Queensland. This project will include considerable earthworks, construction of haul roads and portal entry works for box cuts to be completed in a new Mine site. You would be working for a successful Civil and Mining contractor on 10:4 roster FIFO from Brisbane with transfer to site.
To be considered for this role, the following is needed:
- Experience in civil earthworks projects in an active mine site
- Must have Bachelors of Civil Engineering
- 4-6 years working with a Civil or Mining Contractor
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
This is a permanent opportunity that would suit experienced Project Engineers looking to develop their skills in Mining Infrastructure.
For further information please don’t hesitate to call Taylor Andrew on 0424 896 647 , Apply online, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF:TA67600
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|