Project Engineer - Tailings Dam Projects
Do you have previous exposure to the design and construction of a tailings dam? Join this mining leader on a contract that is likely to extend to 2 years.
- Reputable global mining house
- Tailings dam upgrade projects
- Contract position – 10:4 roster
RobLawMax is partnered with a reputable mining business who is currently heavily investing in the extension of their Life of Mine at one of their flagship operations. Due to this investment, there is a requirement for a Project Engineer – Civil to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months minimum, with likely extension to up to 2 years. The first 6 months involves overseeing the delivery of the detailed design being driven by the consultant partner, providing constructability input and ensuring statutory compliance. Moving forward, the position will likely move into overseeing the full execution of the project.
You’ll join a business with a bustling portfolio of capital projects at their mine, as it continues its upward trajectory to provide copper and gold to the international market. You will work within a proficient team, while being provided with accommodation, meals and transport when at site, operating on 10:4 roster.
To be considered for this Project Engineer you must possess:
- Bachelor qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Previous exposure to working on mine tailings dam projects, covering multiple disciplines (civil, structural, mechanical, electrical)
- Previous experience in civil design and construction projects/packages
- Strong working knowledge of bulk earthworks natures in a remote environment
- Strong commercial acumen – ability to plan, forecast and manage project costs
- Exceptional communication ability (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work on 10:4 FIFO roster, ideally ex Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra or Brisbane
Due to the increased demand across a number of projects, this business is eager to interview suitably qualified engineers over the next two weeks. If you have a desire to continue or launch your career in the growing metals mining sector, here’s your chance to join an industry leader. You’ll receive a competitive contract rate commensurate experience.
To find out more about this role please call Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC63784
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|