Project Controls Engineer – mine infrastructure projects
Join an established base metals operation in the delivery of various multi-disciplinary mine infrastructure projects in regional NSW
- Reputable mining house
- 3 years confirmed project work
- Residential position in Central West NSW
Roblawmax are partnered with a landmark mining house with an exceptional industry reputation. On the back of a substantial approved capital budget, they have a new requirement for a Project Controls Engineer to join their capital projects group and support projects ranging from $5mill - $50mill covering tailings dams, process plant upgrades, access roads, underground and open cut packages.
A successful applicant will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 6 years’ post graduate experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Australian mining or oil & gas environment
- Experience covering both front end and live construction projects
- Must have experience in Primavera P6
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to relocate to Central West NSW (relocation provided)
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary which will be complimented by progression opportunities and a strong project pipeline. Are you interested in challenging, diverse projects? Do you enjoy collaborative team environments? Are you willing to relocate to get a secure career opportunity in the mining sector?
If so, please enquire to learn more on the opportunity.
For more information phone Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply online, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: TC64212
|Location||Central West NSW|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|