Production Superintendent / Engineer - International UG Hard Rock
Are you a mining production professional backed by strong technical skills interested in tackling an exciting international project?
- High-performing mining consulting firm
- Drive a critical scope with a global blue chip miner
- International / expat position for first 9-12 months
Roblawmax are partnered with a reputable mining consulting business who have a critical requirement for a Production Superintendent to be involved in providing expertise to an international team on a major development and production initiative at a major international mine. This business have exciting, diverse work in selected projects, not just short-stint secondment work, where you’ll get an opportunity to make a real impact home and abroad.
You will bring strong working knowledge of producing underground hard rock operations backed by an engineering degree and a level of technical understanding related to mine planning and mine design. Working as part of the site leadership team, you will be handed autonomy while having support by proven executive leaders.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor qualifications in mining related engineering degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in underground mining operations
- Previous work with a mining development contractor, or overseeing a contractor from a mining house perspective
- Exceptional safety track record
- Proven experience in a challenging, multi-cultural operation
- Proven experience in Contract Management Systems
- Strong leadership experience with excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work a 4:2 roster (subject to change)
Critical to this position is the ability to make an immediate impact in a multi-cultural team through effective communication and relationship building skills. This is an opportunity to lead a high-performing team on what will be a critical development for this major, reputable mining house.
To find out more about this role please call Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC67633
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|