Are you a coal mining professional who is passionate about setting up and driving an effective production team?
- Reputable mining operator
- Drive an excellent team at exciting Hunter Valley site
- Exceptional opportunities to progress
Roblawmax are partnered with a reputable mining house who have a critical requirement for a Mining Superintendent to develop, lead and drive the team at a site with exciting growth, mine life and opportunity. They’ve got an exceptional leadership team and there’s some upcoming milestones to drive this large open pit mine to new production levels.
You will bring strong working knowledge of producing open cut coal operations backed by a demeanor to lead a team to new heights. Working as part of the site leadership team, safety is of critical importance while maintaining world class standards in production.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Ideally hold OCE / SSE ticket
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in open cut mining operations
- Exceptional safety track record
- The ability to live and work in the Upper Hunter Valley
- Strong leadership experience with excellent written and verbal communication
Critical to this position is the knowledge and understanding of how to be involved in building effective teams. Reporting to the Mine Manager, you’ll be a critical member of the site leadership group with ongoing opportunities for progression.
To find out more about this role please call Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC68398
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|