Senior Mining Engineer - Mine Planning (Coal)
Are you interested in joining a proficient team overseeing the short and medium term planning functions?
- Exceptional career development opportunity
- Residential in desirable Hunter Valley location
- Up to $190,000pa + benefits
RobLawMax is partnered with a reputable mining house with an excellent reputation in Australia’s mining landscape. An opportunity exists for a driven Senior Mining Engineer to join the tech services team of a major truck & shovel operation. Do you have exposure to open cut coal operations in Australia and are keen to advance your career? Do you value the team environment that thrives where challenges are set to make production records in the coming years?
This position requires rounded exposure to short-term and mid-term mine planning, and mine design activities for the truck & shovel operation. You will receive an opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle opportunities that the Hunter Valley can offer, in the heart of the wine region and easily accessible to the coast. Competitive salaries, incentives, full relocation benefits and housing create fantastic opportunities to advance your financial goals with strong potential of career progression into leadership positions.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience at an operational open cut coal mine site with knowledge of truck & shovel processes
- Technical competency with exposure to Deswik, Vulcan and Spry
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to drive and lead multiple stakeholders
- The ability and willingness to reside in and/or relocate to the beautiful upper Hunter Valley
If you fit the profile and criteria mentioned above, I encourage you to apply to learn more of the prospects this business will create for your career. Not only will you get great ongoing exposure to new challenges, you’ll be well compensated (up to $190,000pa package), supported and challenged by a reputable leadership team.
To find out more about this role please call Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC68410
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|