Mining Engineer - UG Drill & Blast
Do you have exposure to underground metals operations in Australia and are keen to advance your career?
- Flagship underground operation
- Residential in Central NSW
- Excellent salary & benefits
RobLawMax is partnered with a reputable, global mining business with an excellent reputation in Australia’s mining landscape. An opportunity exists for a driven Mining Engineer – Drill & Blast as a key member of the Tech Services team. Do you have exposure to underground metals operations in Australia and are keen to advance your career? Do you value the team environment that thrives in environments where challenges are set to make production records in the coming years?
This position requires strong exposure drill & blast, and integration in mine designs in underground hard-rock environments. You will receive an opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle opportunities that regional living in regional NSW can offer, knowing the excellent financial benefits that come with these assignments. This location has exceptional access to transport and capital cities via the regional airport which has daily, cheap flights to Sydney.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience at an operational underground mine site
- Technical competency in drill & blast designs and planning
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to drive and lead multiple Stake holders
- The ability and willingness to relocate to Mt Isa for the benefit of your career advancement
If you fit the profile and criteria mentioned above, I encourage you to apply to learn more of the prospects this business will create for your career. Not only will you get great ongoing exposure to new challenges, you’ll be well compensated, supported and challenged by a reputable leadership team.
To find out more about this role please call Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC68730
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|