Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator
Do you have experience in the mining sector and want to work for a global mining house based in regional NSW?
- Circa $150k - $160k + Super and bonus
- Residential (Mon - Fri)
- Relocation costs covered
RobLawMax are currently partnered with a Global Mining House who are in need of a Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator to join their team in regional NSW. In the position you will report to the Superintendent and be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the team. You will provide high level direction for equipment life cycle and fleet reliability. As part of this position you will be required to spend some time underground.
This role is ideal for someone who has been a Maintenance Planner within a mining environment in the past and has progressed into a co-ordinator position.
In summary you will be responsible for:
- Leading and supervising the maintenance planning and reliability team
- Creating and reviewing asset life-cycle costing in line with operational requirements
- Compiling and managing the mobile equipment maintenance budget
- Forecasting long term maintenance commitments, assets replacement strategy and resource requirements
- Working closely with suppliers as well as the Procurement Sustaining Capital and Finance team
- Ensuring fleet performance and maintenance is optimised by working closely with the senior reliability engineer and maintenance planners
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess:
- Heavy mobile equipment trade qualifications or equivalent engineering qualifications
- Ideally 5+ years in a Planning / Scheduling position within heavy industry
- Experience with SAP in all aspects of scheduling, ordering and measuring fleet items life cycle
- Proven experience with SAP Master Data
- Experience with mobile equipment, preferably underground
- The ability to leave a Mobile Maintenance team in a mining environment
- Strong organisational and budgeting experience
You will have an opportunity to enjoy everything a rural lifestyle has to offer and excellent salary and benefits. The position will require relocation to Central NSW (all expenses covered by the client) and work Monday – Friday.
To learn more about this position please don’t hesitate to call Christine Kelly on 0433 945 510, apply via the link below, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting REF: TC69131
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Christine Kelly|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 433 945 510|