Senior Plant Metallurgist
Are you a metallurgical professional interested in leading the plant performance of a growing, sustainable North Queensland operation?
- Emerging mining operation
- Permanent position on residential status
- Aspirational metallurgist with leadership nous
RobLawMax is partnered with a mining house with strong ambitions to grow into a flagship producer in the near term. With significant capital investment currently underway at site, a key need has emerged for a Senior Plant Metallurgist to join the team, lead the plant operations and work closely with the General Manager in driving industry practices. In particular, there’ll be opportunities to lead an operations department of 20+, drive efficiencies in plant performance and set up systems for a substantial throughput increase over the coming 24 months.
With strong working knowledge of metals processing and an understanding gravity separation alongside ore processing functions such as crushing, screening and production circuits. There is also an opportunity to gain exposure to new, developing sorting technology used process low grade material.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Bachelor qualifications in Chemical / Process Engineering
- At least 8 years’ in an operational metals plant
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience leading a operational team
- The ability relocate to a desirable North QLD location
- An ambitious character, with a willingness to grow in leadership responsibility
If you fit the profile and criteria mentioned above, I encourage you to apply to learn more of the prospects this business provides. You’ll be compensated superbly, plus enjoy the exceptional financial, lifestyle and flexibility benefits that this residential opportunity provides.
To find out more about this role please call Christine on 0433 945 510, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC69433
|Location||Far West & North Central NSW|
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Christine Kelly|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 433 945 510|