This Quantity Surveyor positions ideally suits a QS with circa 5 years post qualification experience, join a sociable team delivering great projects.
Well established in the Wellington market, our client have a consistently strong reputation in the capital with a proven track record in the delivery of high quality commercial construction projects, recent projects include new build apartments, high value interiors, new build commercial buildings and complex seismic strengthening projects.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this opportunity is ideally suited to a talented Quantity Surveyor with around 5 years experience who is comfortable in their ability to operate at an intermediate level, with the opportunity to progress to a senior Quantity Surveyor position at a suitable time.
Key qualifications / skills required:
- Diploma or degree in Quantity Surveying
- Knowledge of commercial construction essential
- Ability to interact professionally with wide range of colleagues
- High level literacy and numeracy
- Existing right to work in New Zealand preferred
- Confirming and monitoring project budgets
- Managing commercial arrangements with subcontractors
- Agreeing variations
- Managing progress claims
- Financial reporting
- Working closely with Project Managers
- Advising Commercial Managers of potential risk
For more information contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref:TS63171
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 917 295|