Quantity Surveying Tutor
Quantity Surveying Tutor position, can you inspire and train the next generation of Quantity Surveyors? Wellington / Lower Hutt based.
The New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Quantity Surveying) provides the fundamental skills required to gain employment in the construction industry. With demand at a significant high, WelTec is gearing up to train the next generation of Quantity Surveyors, Estimators and Project Managers and are now recruiting for a Tutor in Quantity Surveying to join their capable team.
To succeed in this position it is essential that you have a genuine enthusiasm for education, gained from either working previously as a Tutor or through mentoring others in a working environment and have the confidence and ability to present to groups of local and international Students.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- A teaching qualification would be highly regarded but is not essential
Key skills / Expertise required:
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Clear presentation skills
- Ability to engage with people and develop rapport
- Recent / relevant career working as a Quantity Surveyor or Tutor / Lecturer teaching Quantity Surveying
Salary will be determined on an individual basis, reflecting your qualifications and expertise.
For more details on this opportunity please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS63411
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|