Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor required in Wellington, commercial and institutional building projects experience essential.
Degree or diploma qualified, as the Project Quantity Surveyor you will work closely as part of a project delivery team responsible for ensuring high quality outcomes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the effective and profitable management of all contract information
- Drawing up all subcontractor and supplier documentation required
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all project contract documentation including contracts and subcontracts.
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in negotiating with the client and / or subcontractors
- Conduct all assessments of Risk and Opportunity for project/s and report / act on any areas of exposure to margin and programme
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in cost control
Required qualifications / experience
- Degree or diploma level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to develop rapport with Client and other Stakeholders
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Right to accept permanent employment in New Zealand
- Exposure to jobpac would be beneficial
Please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: TS67621
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|