Project Manager with proven background in commercial construction required by Main Contractor delivering quality building projects across Taranaki.
- Taranaki based
- Commercial construction
- Project and people leadership
This role ideally suits a candidate currently working in New Zealand but keen to relocate to Taranaki to take advantage of the relatively affordable housing and lifestyle opportunities that only the Naki provides. If you are genuinely seeking a long term career role and enjoy the dual challenge of managing both your own project and proving advice and guidance to colleagues to assist them in delivering please get in touch to discuss.
- Taking ownership of your own projects and project managing through to a successful conclusion
- Managing and advising a team of Project Managers and site staff
- Working closely with the Client
- Anticipating potential project risks and taking action to mitigate
- Foster a collaborative and productive working culture
- Act as a leader regarding Health & Safety
- Delivering project to budget
Applications are encouraged from candidates who have proven commercial main contractor experience who can demonstrate their track record in project management of building projects. If you are confident in your ability and are looking for a position where you can play a key part in building a high performing project management and construction team this role may be for you!
Please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS67845
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|