Join the team working at the oil terminal to ensure efficient operation, wide variety of duties and responsibilities working for a quality employer.
- Terminal / fuel operations
- Wellington / Lower Hutt
- Fixed term contract
As a Field / Terminal Operator you will work across all areas of the oil terminal operation, joining a team working to ensure that the terminal operation remains safe for all users and is efficient and reliable at all times.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Genuine focus on Health & Safety in your work behaviours
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Secondary School education
- Mechanical aptitude and practical nature
- Ability to follow procedures
- New Zealand right to work essential
A preference would be shown towards candidates who have worked in fuel, terminal or hazardous bulk transport operations.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all work duties are conducted in according with Health & Safety procedures
- Participating in site emergency training
- Quality testing and collection of samples for analysis
- Assisting with commissioning of new systems
- Issuing permits to work
- Monitoring of tanks and stormwater management systems
- Managing documentation
- Undertaking minor maintenance
An immediately available position, please apply without delay if you are interested. Please note that you will be required to pass a criminal justice check prior to employment.
For more information contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: TS68586
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|