Wellington based Contractor seeking an additional Quantity Surveyor, initial contract role with opportunity to transition to permanent employment.
- Wellington based
- Temp to Permanent opportunity
- Contractor role
Wellington based Contractor are now hiring an additional Quantity Surveyor to join their team, initially a contract role with the opportunity to transition to permanent employment. Applications are sought from Quantity Surveyors who are capable of working with minimal supervision.
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree or diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Right to work on a contract basis
- Minimum of three years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor required
- Tracking changes to the design / scope of the construction work
- Record cost variances
- Managing variations
- Processing debtors / client invoicing for projects when applicable
- Experience in settlement of progress / final claims
Working in an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you'll be part of a three strong Quantity Surveying team providing quantity surveying expertise to residential construction projects in the Wellington region. This role is ideally suited to an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor with a strong grounding in the fundamentals.
For more information contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: TS68801
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|