Tertiary qualified Civil Site Engineers sought for major roading, structures and associated infrastructure project in the lower North island.
- Lower North Island
- Major roading / Civil's
- Site Engineer role
Tertiary qualified Civil Engineers with proven site engineering ability are required in the lower North island, if you have the right to work in New Zealand and can demonstrate 3 years or more experience of working on roading or similar infrastructure projects for a Civil Contractor please get in touch now to discuss this opportunity to join a well regarded company.
Based on site, in this role you will work as part of an experienced site team delivering high quality work, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with subcontractors to ensure work is delivered on time and to required quality levels.
- Ensuring work carried out in your section adheres to Health & Safety and Environmental guidelines.
- Demonstrate Health & Safety best practice in your actions.
- Assist in programming of works to ensure targets are met.
- Work closely with the Quantity Surveyors to ensure effective cost control.
- Interact with the Client and local Stakeholders, representing the project in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Reporting issues and escalating risk issues to your Manager whenever required.
- Effectively managing written documentation and reporting.
If you are well motivated are able to develop rapport with colleagues and subcontractors and are available for employment without the need for sponsorship, please contact Thomas Smith on (04) 917 0868 / 021 917 295, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: TS69028
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Thomas Smith|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0868|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 295|